PRWeek has RSS feeds for pretty much every page on the site including all of our categories, sections and jobs.
What is RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated with content that is of interest to you from the latest news by category, to the hottest ad creative and best jobs.
Instead of having to visit websites to find out the latest articles or jobs, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from PRWeek.
How do I use RSS?
To read RSS easily you need a feed reader or aggregator to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer have RSS readers built-in.
Popular feed readers and aggregators:
How can I use PRWeek RSS feeds?
If you are using our RSS feeds for personal use, to keep you updated with content or jobs, then please dive right in. If you would like to use our RSS feeds for other purposes such as on your own website, we do prefer you to contact us first.
For any RSS enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'